The Third study from Top End Farming we want to show you is the Syntose FA (Sugar Study.) Syntose is a unique blend of readily available sugars, molasses, and fulvic acid. It is ideal for use on all soils and plants. Syntose FA easily incorporates into any farming operation. It readily mixes with starter fertilizers and other key nutrients and chemistries.
What are the benefits of Syntose FA®?
- Sugar provide necessary energy to stimulate microbial life in soil which promotes healthy plant soil ecology.
- Fulvic acid is a natural chelating agent and can easily penetrate plant cells, helping the plant take up nutrients.
- Easy to use and tank mix – no hassles trying to dissolve granular sugar sources.
- Each pint of Syntose FA provides 1 lb of sugar.
- Valuable in both soil and foliar applications.
Plot #52: 1pt syntose foliar applied 244bpa
Plot #53: 1pt in furrow, 1pt foliar 233.64bpa
Plot #54: 1pt in furrow, 1pt pre-emerge, 1pt foliar 241.32bpa
Plot #55: 1pt in furrow yielded 243.11bpa
Plot #56: 5 gallon 3-18-18 yielded 235.54bpa
*All in furrow applications used 5 gallon of 3-18-18 as a carrier
Price per pint is $.80-$1.25 acre depending purchase quantity